Lauren Silicone Teething Necklace
Stylish and non-toxic silicone jewelry that your little fashionistas will love!
- helps soothe your baby's sore and itchy gums when teething
- promotes tactile and visual stimulation for babies
- helps keep those teeny tiny hands busy (instead of scratching your face or pulling your hair) and those eyes from wandering around too much while breastfeeding or bottle-feeding
- they're easy to clean and they don't harbor molds
- great for pretend play
- Designed and handmade in the US
- Drop length is approximately 8"
- The rattail cord is made of 100% nylon which means it’s very durable and dries fast (hooray! slobber won’t stick around for too long)
- Designed with a safety clasp that breaks away if or when your baby tugs too hard
- Not fully beaded to keep your hair from getting tangled
Safety and Care:
- Wash with warm water and mild dish soap, especially at first use.
- Hang or lay flat to dry.
- Dishwasher-safe (top rack only)